You are here
Why Allergen Filtration HVAC?
Maintain the comfort of your home by maintaining the quality of your indoor air with advanced allergen filtration. These multi-stage air filtration systems capture odor-causing gases, pollen, dander, dust, mites, viruses, bacteria, while trapping and deactivating other microscopic contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma systems, spread illness and impact air quality. With the lack of air flow in most homes with airtight walls, your Mitsubishi Electric heating and cooling system featuring a catechin filter and blue enzyme filtration is the better way to delivering clean, fresh and healthy air throughout your home.
The Mitsubishi Electric Advantage:
- Reduce allergens, dust, pollen, viruses, and bacteria with a multi-part filtration system, featuring an optional blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter.
- Eliminate odors from your home, leaving the air cleaner and healthier.
- Save money changing filters and reduce your impact on the environment with easy-to-clean hybrid catechin pre-filters that lasts up to 10 years.
- More energy efficient than traditional HVAC.
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than central air conditioning.
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than window air conditioners.
- Many Mitsubishi electric systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits, or local utility rebates.
Ready to get started?
call 808-842-5853 or Request a free quote