You are here
Why Inverter Technology?
Optimize the temperature in your space to take control of your comfort and energy consumption with self-adjusting inverter-driven compressor technology. Unlike conventional systems that loudly switch fully on and off, your versatile Mitsubishi system quietly and smoothly responds to indoor and outdoor temperature changes, consuming the precise amount of energy needed to cool or heat your space without putting extra strain on the unit. Enjoy consistently comfortable temperature in any room, including sun rooms, garages, basements and attics all year round, while also lowering your next energy bill and being environmentally friendly.
The Mitsubishi Electric Advantage
- Achieve consistent temperatures throughout your home while providing energy efficiency.
- Conserve energy in unoccupied rooms by eliminating hot and cold starting, which can strain conventional systems.
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than central air conditioning.
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than window air conditioners.
- Keep your home at a comfortable temperature without negatively impacting the environment with eco-comfort technology featuring zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Many Mitsubishi electric systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits, or local utility rebates.
Ready to get started?
call 808-842-5853 or Request a free quote