News & Events
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
-Be able to sell all products and services offered.
-Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
-Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment.
-Ability to educate and engage customers through product demonstrations.
-Ability to interact with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone, or email.
-Position is 100% based on commission.
The state Department of Taxation issued new rules today that will effectively limit the ability of homeowners to claim multiple tax credits for the installation of solar photovoltaic systems.
Summary of Position:
Install and adjust electrical systems servicing photovoltaic (PV) solar systems and solar water heating systems.
• Work from prints, diagrams, specifications, and instructions covering scheduled and unscheduled installations.
• Install, test and inspect work done on electrical systems using prints, diagrams, and test instruments.
• Thorough working knowledge of Hawaii electrical codes.
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
• Verify that installation is performed according to plans and as per relevant codes and Hawaii regulations.
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work internally with operations team and externally with customers.
• Able to work rotational shifts if necessary, including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays, as required.
• Direct other repair and electrical personnel, as assigned.
• Electrical journeyman license preferred but not necessary upon hiring. Must be working towards your electrical journeyman license.
• At least two (2) years of residential service experience